Climate Change and Forest Health
Concerns for Forests
Long lived trees are slow to adapt
Increased rates of change are a concern for forests because trees adapt slowly, over long generation times.
Featured Climate Tools
Educational Resources and Materials
- ClimeTime Resources for Teachers
- Cleannet.org – Guidance in Teaching Climate
- STEM Teaching tools – Addressing controversial science topics in K-12 classroom
- Natural Inquirer – Science education materials for young learners
- Climate Change Resource Center – Learning modules for advanced learners.
- More coming soon!
Recent Selected Media
More coming soon!