Please Note This page is still under development. We will have more information and resources available shortly. Please contact us if you have recommended information to add.
Climate Change and Forest Health
Concerns for Forests
Long lived trees are slow to adapt
Increased rates of change are a concern for forests because trees adapt slowly, over long generation times.
Featured Climate Tools
Educational Resources and Materials
- ClimeTime Resources for Teachers
- Cleannet.org – Guidance in Teaching Climate
- STEM Teaching tools – Addressing controversial science topics in K-12 classroom
- Natural Inquirer – Science education materials for young learners
- Climate Change Resource Center – Learning modules for advanced learners.
- More coming soon!
Recent Selected Media
More coming soon!