- This event has passed.
PNW Forest Biosurveillance Training – September
September 28 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm PDT
Join us for a presentation and discussion about forest biosurveillance in the Pacific Northwest.
We will use this time to:
- summarize current biosecurity efforts and concerns in the region,
- share information to help recognize the signs and symptoms of unhealthy trees,
- provide resources for identifying common diseases and insect pests,
- highlight emerging tree pest and pathogen concerns, and
- provide instructions for seeking help or reporting concerns
This event will be hosted through Microsoft Teams. Please note, you do not a MS Teams account to join, but you may need to download the MS Teams software or app. Register below and a link to the meeting will be emailed to you.
Please also note, this is a reoccurring event. The same meeting space will be used for similar updates. Please RSVP and a link to the meeting will be emailed to you.